Circuit Court - A court of record, Felony criminal cases, grand jury consideration, civil actions $25,000 & over, worker compensation, personal injury, wrongful death, and jury trials. The Circuit Court Clerk's office is responsible for managing all records for the Civil and Criminal divisions. The staff is responsible for performing the internal clerical operations for both courts as defined by law.
Judge Brent Bradberry
Circuit Court Judge, 24th Judicial District
P.O. Box 877, McKenzie, TN 38201
- Nashville School of Law
Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2011
- University of Tennessee at Martin
Masters of Business Administration, 2007
Bachelor of Science, 1993
- McKenzie High School, 1986
- Appointed by Governor Bill Lee as Circuit Judge, Part I, Twenty-Fourth Judicial District, 2021
- Circuit Judge, Twenty-Fourth Judicial District, 2021-present
- Assistant Public Defender, Twenty-Seventh Judicial District, 2016-2021
- Law Clerk for Senior Judge William B. Acree, 2015-2016
- Private Practice, 2012-2015
Download Acrobat Rader to view and print PDF files. You may also wish to visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader download page to obtain the latest version of the Reader for your computer and operating system.